Not Yet Fixed

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Richard Gallagher
My Cars:

Post by Richard Gallagher »

Greg,
The connector for the lambda sensor is found at the rear of the engine at the gearbox side, its a large connector with (if I recall correctly) a red plastic 'slide bar' that need to be moved to separate the two halves.
The map sensor on my one is located directly onto the manifold and has a different fixing, I would think that you have to change the inlet manifold as a whole including injectors etc. If you want the one that I've got then £50 including injectors, throttle housing and everything attached to the manifold. However, postage may be a little expensive due to weight.
The link you are looking for is citroen-pr.net you need to register then enter chassis numbers.
The chassis number of my 'scrappie' is; VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] if you wish to compare cars.
Richard
Gregg1100
My Cars:

Post by Gregg1100 »

<font color="blue"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Hi Richard,
Thanks for your message. Don`t worry about the map sensor bit. Getting too complicated now.[:)]. As regards the oxy sensor, I have a sensor fitted to exhaust downpipe, before the cat, which I took to be the oxy one. It has 4 wires running to it.
I know they do put them there.
Why do car makers put so much different stuff on same model cars. I think I will try to part ex this car now, had enough.
I have oodles of work to on my TD, too. There we go.
Thanks again
Greg</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"></font id="blue">
Richard Gallagher
My Cars:

Post by Richard Gallagher »

Greg, I can't blame you for doing that, I'd do the same.
Gregg1100
My Cars:

Post by Gregg1100 »

<font color="blue"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Hi Richard,
I couldn`t get into Citroen rp.net to register. I didn`t have a corporate thingy or fax number, so it wouldn`t carry on with registering. Not doing too well here, am I..
Cheers,
Greg
</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"></font id="blue">