synergie 2.0 hdi intercooler

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ayden
My Cars:

synergie 2.0 hdi intercooler

Post by ayden »

looking for a synergie 2.0 hdi turbo intercooler new or used our one has cracked therefor we lose pressure to the turbo etc you can email me or do watever you can to contact me thanks Ayden
ActivaV6uk
My Cars: C5 X7 2.7 hdi

Past cars
Activa, silver MK1 (221bhp stock) stripped out with twin sparcos Evo seats. 95
Activa, light met red MK1 98
Activa, dark met red MK1 98
Activa, dark met blue MK1 (202bhp stock) 96
Xantia exclusive V6 auto 3l 98
Xantia 2l 8v auto
BX 4x4 GTi dark met silver
BX 4x4 GTi white
BX GTi 16v white fibre bumpers
BX GTi 16v black fibre bumpers
BX GTi 16v hurricane (doa)
BX DTR estate

Post by ActivaV6uk »

If its the same as a 406/xantia there is a brand new on on ebay.
Andy
ayden
My Cars:

Post by ayden »

im not sure anyone else know?
ayden
My Cars:

Post by ayden »

im just gonna spell out the whole story with my dads synergie its a 1999 V reg with about 69,000 on the clock first off the intercooler went this was about 8 months ago but we didnt find out it was the intercooler until today (citroen couldnt make up there minds) then all sorts of weird things started happening i.e the clock on the headlining at the front stopped working but the door monitor still works then the display for the heating and aircon stopped working (doesnt light up) then the temp gauge warning light started flshing for no aparant reason although the temp was at a steady 70-90 degrees C all these problems have continued to this present day then just a couple of weeks ago the rev counter stopped working i.e no reading watsoever checked all the fuses for all these problems all fuses are ok also the electric sunroof which is placed in the middle of the car is malfunctioning as everytime the button is pushed to open the sunroof it moves about 1cm almost as if it is jammed on something ?? they are all the problems we have with this car any ideas on how to solve most of them ?? would be truly grateful thanks