Oh, the shame!!!!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

DoubleChevron
My Cars:

Post by DoubleChevron »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Huwbruin</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bxbodger</i>

Its a myth!!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Are you saying Citroen LIED to us?[:0]
And I believed them...[:I][:I]
Another illusion shattered....[:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
He is just stiring you up. I assure you it is no myth, I've driven CX's on 3wheels, the DS really does effortlessly run on 3wheels.
A motoring magazine actually got hold of a CX out here when they were new and wrote an article about how they drove it around on 3wheels for a day.
seeya,
Shane L.
p20

Post by p20 »

Sounds like a very cool design feature. But there seems to be a lot of Citroens with wheels falling off!![:o)][:o)]
Huwbruin
My Cars:

Post by Huwbruin »

Yes
Suggest you all check your nuts!
dan.2cv
My Cars:

Post by dan.2cv »

Yep, I'm still nuts. (sorry, I'm also dyspeptic)[:D]
Thunderbird

Post by Thunderbird »

Citroen spirit seems to be disappearing slowly each time a new model comes out...
Read somewhere this could be good for sales as the group of common people is much higher than the group of genuine citroenists...
Citroen C4, just like Ford Focus, are great cars in their segments and the C4 as it is, is necessary to keep Citroen moving on. C4 is not expected to have the Citroen spirit but to sell well.
It is just a pitty that in the higher segments they are droping the spirit:
- If C6 really comes to light in 2005, there were over 5 years without a DS/CX/XM matching model.
- C5 is a step down over Xantia. C6 will probably follow the same direction.
I believe that in a few years, in order to buy a pneumatic suspension car, we will have to buy a class S Mercedes-Benz...