Which Bl**dy Pi**ock did that to the AX

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

I think you will find that a good car heater produced at least 5 kw - so 200w ain't going to go far is it!
jeremy
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bikeboyz</i>

The "sun" jobby was a fan heater I forgot to mention, and the picture of it was sat on a 206 dash. It was the size of the domed centre bit which houses the clock.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yep the one I have is about that big (@ work at moment but will try photographing it for you sat on AX dash) - Again yours if you want one for a lot less than 19.99
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by uhn 113x</i>

I have one which will soon be up for sale or swap for a ZX towbar<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Erm... got a confession about that. Gave ZX to a mate to sell as he wanted B reg plates for a Healey he was doing up. Asked him to take towbar off and he didnt - moreover he actually sold the car on before the reg docs came through - we are still the registered keeper and presently having no end of fun with Tony and the DVLA.
On the plus side Mike have seen one In a local scrappy on a L plater which looks ok - should be going back on 12th of Jan so will take my tool box as I amd after one for the AX too. Will keep you posted. Sorry about that......
weety
My Cars:

Post by weety »

i take it removing the passenger seat wrestling in an old barrel opening the sunroof and then burning offcuts of wood,old tyres etc etc is wrong and against the law in some way??
bet it would be lovely and warm though!!
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Old tyres burn best around speed cameras. Keep one warm this winter!
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Remember a camera is for life... not just for christmas!
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

[quoteErm... got a confession about that. Gave ZX to a mate to sell as he wanted B reg plates for a Healey he was doing up. Asked him to take towbar off and he didnt - moreover he actually sold the car on before the reg docs came through - we are still the registered keeper and presently having no end of fun with Tony and the DVLA.
On the plus side Mike have seen one In a local scrappy on a L plater which looks ok - should be going back on 12th of Jan so will take my tool box as I amd after one for the AX too. Will keep you posted. Sorry about that......
[/quote]
Nae bawther, Marty, and thanks for your efforts!