ZX Side mouldings

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Chrisk

ZX Side mouldings

Post by Chrisk »

I have noticed that the ZX 16V has side mouldings which run the length of the car and around the wheel arches. Does anyone know where I could get a set as I dont really want to go to Citroen!! Also will they fit a 1.8i Furio???
Cheers for any help
Chris
gjb02
My Cars:

Post by gjb02 »

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have noticed that the ZX 16V has side mouldings which run the length of the car and around the wheel arches. Does anyone know where I could get a set as I dont really want to go to Citroen!! Also will they fit a 1.8i Furio???
Cheers for any help
Chris

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>The mouldings you speak of are fixed to the car with little pins, these pins are part of the doors and wings. The kit clips onto those pins. To fit the kit without those pins, you will need alot of bodykit adhesive, normally used by the motor trade. And if you don't do it right, you'll be losing bits down the road. You are right to avoid Citroen, the Kit does not come cheap about £350 as I remember. If you can source one from a scrappy, remember you will need the bumpers as well. All of this is assuming you have a 3 Door hatchback of course. I did once think about it myself, but was put off by the price, I did manage to get a set of the alloys though. Sorry.
Gareth