OBD P codes.

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

f1fanman
My Cars: Renault Kadjar

OBD P codes.

Post by f1fanman »

Hello everybody i will try keep this simple ive just purchased a Renault Kadjar 2017 from a car supermarkert about 4 weeks ago seems to be running ok up until four days ago when the day after from doing a 100 mile round trip on the motorway i had the spanner light and check injection come up on the display then about four miles later the engine management light came on followed by air pollution displayed these have been intermitent in coming on and off since, after doing a quick obd scan a list of p codes came up which are:
Screenshot_20240224-124352.png
Screenshot_20240224-124401.png
i would appreciate any input to what could be the problem relating to check injection and air pollution warnings these warning somtimes relate to the air sensor pipe being blocked don know if this is true in this case.
Harrythephot
My Cars: Hyundai Tucson
Citroen Berlingo

Re: OBD P codes.

Post by Harrythephot »

Damn.
That's a lot of codes.
I think that the car supermarket should be involved in this and rectify the faults for you.
Sorry I can't help with the causes.
Good luck.
RichardW
Forum Treasurer
My Cars: MK2 '17 C4GP 1.6 BlueHDi 120
'13 3008 1.6 HDi GripControl

Re: OBD P codes.

Post by RichardW »

If you've only had it 4 weeks, down to the supplier to sort it out. Assuming this is diesel, it will probably be the tube to the exhaust gas pressure sensor is blocked - have a look at O'Reilly's autos on YouTube, he does LOTS of these!
Richard W