Sphere Removal Tool

Buy & Sell French cars, second hand spares or French Car related items.
Threads not updated for 200 days will automatically be removed.

Moderator: RichardW

Forum rules
Please do not include personal contact details (addresses or phone numbers) in your posts or they will be removed. Please use the Private Messaging system to ask for or to provide this information.
NewcastleFalcon

Re: Sphere Removal Tool

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

.Yes I was just in the middle of posting this Simon. I used it for the four corner spheres on my Xantia front and back, but not those "in the middle"... :)

...bit Heath Robinson but I can assure you it works, although in the more restricted access places a thinner bit of metal bar with a couple of holes drilled in it, for the bent threaded rod would be needed.

Regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

I've tried numerous sphere tools but for my money nothing beats a genuine Pleiades tool...

And for really tough ones.... A hammer and cold chisel is pretty unbeatable too :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
elma
My Cars: Undisclosed

Post by elma »

A second for Pleiades, I've used nothing else except for a strap wrench though which was usually adequate.
Jay-Bruce
(Donor 2022)
My Cars: BMW 635D
Citroen C5 Tourer (X7) 3.0HDi Exclusive
407 Coupe 2.7vh HDI
206 gti180
206 GranTurisme (Sold)
BX Gti16V (Phase2)

Post by Jay-Bruce »

I wish I hadn't stumbled on this thread three years after the event I'd have had that tool in a heartbeat.