Deepest France

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Buffer
My Cars: Xantia 1994 1905cc T. Diesel / C5 HDI SX 1997cc

Deepest France

Post by Buffer »

Hello All, living now in deep central France and London time to time. Finally retired for what I hope will be " the longest holiday of your life ." so time now to tinker about with the C5 and Xantia. Would like to move on from brake pads and oil changes into Preventative maintenance. looking forward to chat with all.
NewcastleFalcon

Re: Deepest France

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Welcome Buffer

Even without a problem to fix on your car the FCF is a great place for a general bit of chat, and there are many threads on the section "French Car Chat" which are easy to join in on.

Have a look at Picture(s) of the Day you may well be pleasantly surprised :)

Regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: -
1997 Citroen Xantia V6 (France)
1999 Citroen XM V6 ES9 (France)
2011 Peugeot 308 CC THP 155 (NZ)
1975 Jaguar XJ-S pre-HE (NZ)

Re: Deepest France

Post by xantia_v6 »

Buffer wrote:Hello All, living now in deep central France and London time to time. Finally retired for what I hope will be " the longest holiday of your life ." so time now to tinker about with the C5 and Xantia. Would like to move on from brake pads and oil changes into Preventative maintenance. looking forward to chat with all.
We are also in the long holiday phase, although not yet officially retired...

We currently spend our summers in Burgundy (France), and our summers in New Zealand... It means I have 2 sets of old cars to look after...