I better do some more posting then!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Deletion of Inactive User Accounts

Post by CitroJim »

Hell Razor5543 wrote:I better do some more posting then!
No worries James, nobody with posts on their account will ever be deleted...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Far too many good ones to remember. Many BL, Vauxhall, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, and now VAG

Post by daviemck2006 »

So if I don't post for 10 years I'll still get to post? That's assuming I am still capable of posting[emoji13] [emoji12] [emoji23]
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Citroen relay camper 2012
In the family
Seat Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2019 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

daviemck2006 wrote:So if I don't post for 10 years I'll still get to post? That's assuming I am still capable of posting[emoji13] [emoji12] [emoji23]
Yes, absolutely Davie.. We have had instances of where past members have come back after years and years of inactivity...

This forum has been running now, in various guises, for nigh-on 15 years... Search and you'll find posts going right back to 2001
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
dodge

Post by dodge »

Dear Citroen Jim,
I have now given away my cherished xantia estate ( w reg ) to a good local garage.
For me too many things needing sorted for an up and coming mot in July, Plus all the usual electronic relay signal problems ( Ie flashing warning engine temp, guage ETC )
I'm too old to work under cars now, and my driveway is a 1 in 5 hill !
It was ideal for where I live ( Isle of Arran) as all roads are in a very poor state, more so if you are on two wheels !
The garage will scrap it once the mot is due.( and sook out the full tank of diesel ! )
All body parts are in good condition, with no bumps and dents ETC, the engine 2000cc diesel HDI has only done less than 88000 mile, and goes well with good fuel consumption.
Perhaps someone could save the engine and bits if they contact Weirs garage on the island of Arran, but they may have another plan for it.
D.G weir is a good man with many years of experience with cars, and has helped me to keep the car on the road, but my car is not his favourite ! !
so this will be probably be my last contact with the forum unless I acquire another Citroen !
my phone number is 0-1-7-7-0-3-0-2-0-9-6
weir's garage is 0-1-7-7-0-8-4-0-2-3-1
goodbye from "DODGE"
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Sorry to hear it's the end Dodge :(

I'd have thought the car too good possibly to scrap so just before you go why don't you poop an For sale ad in the appropriate place on the forum and see if anyone wants the whole car?

That aside, all the best for the future and see you when you have another Citroen!
Jim

dodge

Post by dodge »

The trouble Jim is that it costs about £39 just to come over to this island for anyone to see it.
Perhaps if someone spoke to "DG" Weir(that's his name) that might be the best direction, as I now have another car bought from him, and its quite good.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Understood!
Jim