Hi from Greece

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

The Ace
My Cars: Citroen C5 1.6THP Prestige
Ford Fiesta 1.0Ecoboost Titanium

Hi from Greece

Post by The Ace »

Just dropped by to say hi! I just purchased a '10 Citroen C5 1.6THP Prestige (MidHigh trim), which is my second Citroen and fourth french car overall, and I must say, it's proving to be an awesome car until now! Although I "had" to sell my previous Mazda CX7 due to financial reasons (you've all heard what's going on here in Greece), in some aspects the C5 is a better Car. I do miss the 300HP and 45kg/m of torque of my reprogrammed CX7 however, so we'll see how this goes (tuning of the THP is rather common here in Athens).

Our second family car is a 206, so I guess I have two reasons for being here, but my main concern right now is the C5 and its features, extras, and possible problems (for Instance, carbon buildup)...
citronut
My Cars:

Re: Hi from Greece

Post by citronut »

hi and welcome Mr Ace
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

Welcome! Whereabouts in Athens are you? My dad lives in Kifissia, I lived there myself for 4 years after living in Neo Psychiko for a while. Oddly, Wikipedia refers to both areas as "wealthy", though I don't remember them like that at all back in the early 90s!
The Ace
My Cars: Citroen C5 1.6THP Prestige
Ford Fiesta 1.0Ecoboost Titanium

Post by The Ace »

I'm located in Aghia Paraskevi, which is also a "northern suburb", kinda like the ones you mention (sort of the high-end and "wealthy" suburbs of Athens)....however this is of little to no importance these days :(
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

The Ace wrote:I'm located in Aghia Paraskevi, which is also a "northern suburb", kinda like the ones you mention (sort of the high-end and "wealthy" suburbs of Athens)
I used to know it reasonably well, as my best friend used to live on Gravias(?) opposite the American College..