2015 Autumn Weekend in Scotland

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

BW
My Cars: Xantia V6
2cv Special

2015 Autumn Weekend in Scotland

Post by BW »

Following on from the success of "Concrete Camping" at Loch Lomond, next years event promises to be even better. In conjunction with our friends at 2cv Ecosse Robert Cunningham is again organising an event next November, he has given me the following details:

“Fill A Hotel” will take place on November 6th-9th 2015 at the Best Western Crianlarich Hotel, with 2 night or 3 night stays .

The hotel has 36 rooms which are available on a first come first served basis. All rooms are being held back for our exclusive use until the end of March, so the message is book soon to avoid disappointment (especially in the case of the single rooms). Once the hotel is filled I will have a standby list in case of cancellations.

The great deal is:

3 Nights Dinner B & B £99 per person sharing Twin/Double

2 Nights Dinner B & B £79 per person sharing Twin/Double

£10 single supp per night £5 per night for dogs.

Included are a welcome glass of Fizz on Saturday before the meal and a glass of wine with dinner each night. There will be a Ceilidh on Saturday night. The hotel has free wi fi throughout.

To book contact THE BEST WESTERN CRIANLARICH HOTEL 01838 300272 quoting “double chevron”

Please e mail me at rwc.firingon2(the at symbol)gmail(a full stop symbol)com to advise that you have booked, so that I know who is coming. Please also use this e mail if the hotel is full and you want to be added to the standby list. Those without e mail can contact me on a number I can supply via PM.

As of today there are just 6 rooms left, so if planning to go booking soon is advisable.

I've just read Davids reply on last years thread. Of course you and any other Citroen enthusiasts are very welcome to join us at some point during the weekend. Be great if you can bring the V6 Activa.

(EDITED to make the email address less harvestable by spammers. I hope I'm not too late :( and to remove phone number for same reason - Jim)
1985 2cv
2000 Xantia V6
BW
2cv Special

Re: 2015 Autumn Weekend in Scotland

Post by BW »

Thanks for that Jim, the e mail should read firingon2
1985 2cv
2000 Xantia V6
BW
2cv Special

Post by BW »

Heres a link to the hotel web site, good tour by scrolling through the pictures
http://crianlarich-hotel.co.uk

5 or less rooms available as of today.
1985 2cv
2000 Xantia V6
BW
2cv Special

Post by BW »

Just 1 room left, after that Robert will open his standby list in case of any cancellations.
1985 2cv
2000 Xantia V6
BW
2cv Special

Post by BW »

The hotel is now full. Anyone wishing to attend please contact Robert as in the original post and he'll put you on te standby list.
Day visitors for the runs will be most welcome.
1985 2cv
2000 Xantia V6
BW
2cv Special

Post by BW »

There have been a few late cancellations, and the possibility of using a brand new annex at the hotel, so anyone fancying coming to this please book as above, not forgetting to let Robert know.
Should be good, with two runs for those who want to see the surrounding area, and other entertaining events planned.
1985 2cv
2000 Xantia V6