How do from Devon

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Re: How do from Devon

Post by red_dwarfers »

citronut wrote:hi stranger ( our Kev ) how the devil are you, i were beginning to think you'd left the planet,
Mr Malcolm!

I'm okay, I'm obviously getting my priorities wrong as I've not been on here much recently! I'm taking the G over to Belgium and France this weekend for a jolly with Mr Salter and Mr Bradshaw. It's doing okay too after the engine rebuild!

An ex-work colleague has bought a H van and has a local garage fixing it up for him, they're having fun with the brakes too, it's not you is it?! :P
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Kev, excellent news on the G :-D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

red_dwarfers wrote:
citronut wrote:hi stranger ( our Kev ) how the devil are you, i were beginning to think you'd left the planet,
Mr Malcolm!

I'm okay, I'm obviously getting my priorities wrong as I've not been on here much recently! I'm taking the G over to Belgium and France this weekend for a jolly with Mr Salter and Mr Bradshaw. It's doing okay too after the engine rebuild!
that a relief i though maybe you'd gone to Mar'z or Y-ranus or the likes :shock: :-D :lol: :rofl2: :rofl2: :wink: ,

and you know you'd best do a write up regarding Anabel's heart rebuild in the G section/area, with picy's of course

red_dwarfers wrote: An ex-work colleague has bought a H van and has a local garage fixing it up for him, they're having fun with the brakes too, it's not you is it?! :P
local to who'm hun,

i know Craig at CMS ( Citroen Motor services ) in Bexhill has H'ies visit him frequently, as my daughter lives just around the corner from his workshop,

nout wrong with H brakes really, they are quite simple once you have bin there, there just way way over engineered
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years