Hello from Bedfordshire

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

PICASSOCONVERT
New User

Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by PICASSOCONVERT »

Hello everyone,

I've just joined the forum. I have a 2003 Citroen C5 2.2HDi estate which has covered 95,000 miles (the last 40,000 miles with me). Before that I had the same model but 2001 - that had done 120,000 miles before my daughter in law parted company with it.

I have recently acquired Lexia and did my own last service, fixed the squealing rear brakes problem and have just added more Eolys fluid (including resetting the ECU) and fixed an EGR problem (split rubber vacuum pipe between EGR valve plastic tube.

We've previously had Dyanes, Saxos and a Xantia. We like Citroens - because they are reliable and cheap to run if they are well looked after.

David
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Welcome to the forum. The more, the merrier!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
NewcastleFalcon

Re: Hello from Bedfordshire

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

Welcome David,

Everyone has a first car most of them not even French, but that doesn't stop the FCF having a good conversation about them :)

Have a browse through this thread Nostalgia-car tales and pictures-first cars...

and just join in :!:

Its in the "French Car Chat" section on the Forum

regards Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey