The FCF International Couriers plc.

All the sticky threads from the Citroen and Activa forums have been relocated here at least on a temporary basis.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

citronut
My Cars:

Re: The FCF International Couriers plc.

Post by citronut »

eventually to TN37 7EJ
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Excellent stuff gentlemen. Thank you :-D

Malcolm, look forward to a natter this evening...

cat has now made friends with the boxes. She was fast asleep on top of them this morning so will have the right 'ump when they go...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

citronut wrote:eventually to TN37 7EJ
All the way down sometime next week?

Jim... how awkward would it be for you to drop them off on your way to your dad's, or meet up near the M25 or M3 near Guilford?
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Northern_Mike wrote:

Jim... how awkward would it be for you to drop them off on your way to your dad's, or meet up near the M25 or M3 near Guilford?
I'm sure we can Mike, on the way back would be better.. Late'ish afternoon say... Fleet Services? Your house? I'm flexible...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

CitroJim wrote:
Northern_Mike wrote:

I'm sure we can Mike, on the way back would be better.. Late'ish afternoon say... Fleet Services? Your house? I'm flexible...
Either or Jim.. tea is cheaper at my house, that's one thing I do know.

Been signed off sick for another week. A trundle down to the seaside will give me something to do one day.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

wow thats very kind of you Mike and my flexible friend Jim :-D :-D :wink:
Regards, malcolm.

Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

Is Wednesday ok Malcolm? I was perhaps going to pop up to Jim's, but I can leave him in peace and come and bother you instead.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

thats fine Mike
look forward to seeing you, i'll pm you my phone No.
Regards, malcolm.

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Perfect, your house it'll be then Mike. PM me your address again :roll: I'll be looking forward to a cuppa :-D

Good to have a quick chat with you last evening Malcolm. Sorry it was brief but we were stuck into a Honda S2000 with a seized caliper piston - more in my blog later...
Jim

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Malcolm, the manuals are now with Mike. I'll leave it between you two to work out onward travel...

Mike, Sorry I missed you this evening. I left the six boxes where you suggested...

Traffic between your gaff and the M40 and onward to the M25 was biblically bad :evil: Just what mentally challanged onanist designed the A404/M40 junction? He or she should be hung from any lamp-post around that hideous piece of highway engineering as punishment :evil: :evil:
Jim

Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

The traffic problems were due to the M25 being closed between J19 and J20. I had to travel in that area, and it was diabolical.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

CitroJim wrote:Malcolm, the manuals are now with Mike. I'll leave it between you two to work out onward travel...

Mike, Sorry I missed you this evening. I left the six boxes where you suggested...

Traffic between your gaff and the M40 and onward to the M25 was biblically bad :evil: Just what mentally challanged onanist designed the A404/M40 junction? He or she should be hung from any lamp-post around that hideous piece of highway engineering as punishment :evil: :evil:
Sorry about that Jim. I'd just nipped down to the village to get some teabags, or I'd have heard/seen you.

That junction is horrible. I find it easy to come off at the Marlow turn-off of the A404, head towards Bourne End, up the back road to Flackwell Heath, the drop down to Loudwater and join the M40 at J3.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

so Mike
its your turn to have so heavy bed time reading :yikes:

and you mean you knew Sir Jim was dropping by and you ran out of :teabag: :teabag: :teabag: :o :roll: #-o :wink:

see you Wet neddies day, i have got some :teabag: :teabag: :teabag: :-D :wink:
Regards, malcolm.

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

citronut wrote: and you mean you knew Sir Jim was dropping by and you ran out of :teabag: :teabag: :teabag: :o :roll: #-o :wink:
Yes Mike! You were expecting a visit from a member of WFA, who are all championship tea drinkers, and you had no tea? I feel like banning you from the FCF for committing such a crime :rofl2:
Jim

Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

I had tea, but I'd ran out of decaf. I've not drank any tea for a while. Got a bit fed up with the constant flow of it in the few days after my op. I always drink decaf too. Forgot I'd ran out!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk