CCC East Midlands Group Meet - 13th October - Autumn Drive.

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

CCC East Midlands Group Meet - 13th October - Autumn Drive.

Post by Citroening »

Apologies for not putting this on here earlier, I thought I already had...

Following in quick succession from our last meet, out next meet is this Sunday, the 13th October.

As previously mentioned, Alan has kindly organised a nice scenic route that will take in the autumn colours of the changing seasons, with the plan being to start at Alan's house at Peterborough anytime from 9am to 10:30am giving flexibility to those taking part (also Tea/Coffee will be available!).

Alan's address is in the back of the Citroenian however if you've not got one to hand it is...

(Address available upon request)

The drive will be around 60 miles to take in the area, with a midway stop off for lunch at the Willowbrook Farm and then back to Alan's (once again Tea/Coffee and possibly cake too will be available!).

At the moment we've had a few interested parties wishing to come along, however if you would like to attend it would be great if you can let us know. Similarly if you've any questions then just ask.
Franklin
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Re: CCC East Midlands Group Meet - 13th October - Autumn Dri

Post by Citroening »

Unfortunately the abysmal weather today meant that Alan made the decision this morning to near enough cancel the event as we wouldn't have fully enjoyed the run out through the area...

However a few of us still did turn up and decided to brave the weather...

Upon arrival at Alan's we had a nice line-up of three XMs...

Thanks go to Alan and Mary for their hospitality at their house as well as allowing us a good look around his CX-based Lamborghini replica!

We still headed over to Willowbrook Farm for lunch where we met up with a Maurice (C4 Exclusive) and also some friends of Alan's (Maserati).

Thanks to those that braved the weather, and we are planning to re-arrange for two weekends time on Sunday 27th October. Details will be put up soon...
Franklin