hello everyone!

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

DeafOldFart

hello everyone!

Post by DeafOldFart »

Hi! I've been playing with Citroens since the BX... petrol, diesel and turbo diesel. So I should know what to expect!! Now have a 2.0 Hdi and a rather mature 1.9 TD estates
I'm into my sixties now, been repairing cars for many years, and have worked as a mechanic full time. North Kent resident. Can offer local help if needed.
Much better at the big metal bits than the insane logic of the wiring!
Thundery July right now - so I'll wish you a Merry Christmas as well! Jim
Last edited by DeafOldFart on 28 Jul 2013, 08:38, edited 1 time in total.
Just because you can't see it, don't mean it ain't there..... if it floats, flies or fornicates ,you are better off renting
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: hello everyone!

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome Jim :-D

There is much in this forum covering all your woes; they're Xantia stock faults!!!

Post up in the Citroen forum all help needed will be provided..
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Far too many good ones to remember. Many BL, Vauxhall, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, and now VAG

Re: hello everyone!

Post by daviemck2006 »

and happy birthday to. You sound a bit like me, a deaf git, an old git, and a blow of wind :lol: :lol: :lol:
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Citroen relay camper 2012
In the family
Seat Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2019 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2