A big hello

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Jogador
My Cars:

A big hello

Post by Jogador »

Hi guys (and girls... maybe :-D )!

I've been reading the forum for quite some time as it was my long-standing wish to own a hydraulic Citroen.
In short, I've been the proud owner of a Mk2 xantia 1.8 16v SX (basic hyd. suspension) for almost two years now.
Was a bit nervous at first, what with all the hydraulic witchcraft that makes the car so soft, but now we're good friends. I am also a keen amateur mechanic and really enjoy fixing all the little faults that pop up from time to time.
The reward is a reliable car that has not failed me since I bought it and I'm looking to keep it that way. There is a little thing that's been bugging me for some time, but I'll post that in a special thread.

Oh yes, I'm from Slovenia, just so you know approx where a silver xantia is cruising (and occasionally sppeding) daily. :mrgreen:
Every big accident starts with a bloke saying: "Watch this!"

Xantia Mk2 1.8 16v in silver
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: A big hello

Post by CitroJim »

A very warm welcome Jogador :-D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Welshy_Pete
My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000

Re: A big hello

Post by Welshy_Pete »

Hello welcome to the French Peugeot, Citroen and Renault car forum.