A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

bobo-ds3

Post by bobo-ds3 »

Hi all just a quick introduction the names john im from the north east and i spotted this site while searching google . I drive a citroen ds3 with the 155thp engine ive only done a couple of little things to it for now (short aerial fully debadged)but have a few ideas that i want to do most of all getting the drls to stay on with the sidelights which i need the lexia tool for im hoping i can find a dealer to do this for me :-D heres a couple of pics of the car hope you like

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Newbie

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome John :-D

I'm rather partial to the DS3...

Funnily enough I was earlier today reading a piece by a certain Mr. J Clarkson who in 2009 boldly stated that the DS3 would never catch on as it was too radical and too far away from peoples comfort zones and nobody would buy one as a result...

How wrong he was :-D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
bobo-ds3

Post by bobo-ds3 »

yeah its caught on in a big way its the french version of the mini lol
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

Welcome!

Black too - the best colour! :wink:

Keep an eye on the events section of the forum. Would be good to get a DS3 to the events. Seems the DS3Club have got a few planning to attend the X Rally...
Franklin
bobo-ds3

Post by bobo-ds3 »

i plan on getting to some meets soon and yeah black is the best colour ;)
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Far too many good ones to remember. Many BL, Vauxhall, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, and now VAG

Post by daviemck2006 »

Welcome. I had a drive in a ds3 and loved it, but alas couldn't afford it, so I'm getting what I suppose you could say is it's predecessor, a C4 coupe, 2.0vts. Maybe next time!
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Citroen relay camper 2012
In the family
Seat Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2019 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Welshy_Pete
My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000

Post by Welshy_Pete »

Hello welcome to the French Peugeot, Citroen and Renault car forum.