*IMPORTANT* Forum Outage Monday 11th February at 19:30

Forum News, Announcements and any issues you're having with the forum

Moderator: myglaren

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

*IMPORTANT* Forum Outage Monday 11th February at 19:30

Post by CitroJim »

The Forum will be taken off-line at 19:30 prompt on Monday 11th February to enable an orderly close-down of the contingency servers and restoration of service to the normal servers.

We expect the outage to last 60 to 90 minutes but that depends on many factors. It could be down as long as two hours or more. During the outage you will be shown a forum that is off-line...

It is the intention that all posts made to the forum whilst running on the contingency servers will be restored to the normal forum/servers but a very small number of posts may inadvertently go missing. We do apologise if this happens. We shall do all we can to ensure any losses are as minimal as possible.

New member sign-ups will be again available once we are back on the normal servers.

We thank you for your cooperating during these times.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Very considerate of you; that's about the time I need to get out the door for work anyhow. :lol: Now there's no excuses for lateness.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: *IMPORTANT* Forum Outage Monday 11th February at 19:30

Post by CitroJim »

And we're all back to normal now..

Thanks all for your patience and I know last evening took a bit longer than planned...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...