International Citroën Car Clubs Rally 2012

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

bxzx16v
My Cars: Past Frenchies , 4xBx16v,1xBxGti,1xBxTzd,2xZx Volcanes,1xZx reflex,1xPug 405mi16, 3x Xantia 1.9td's,1x Xantia activa, 2x Renault 25 V6 turbo, 1 Zx16v ,1 Pug 406 V6 coupe ,1x C8 , 1x Berlingo van , 1x Xanti 2.1td , 1x Renault Laguna 3

Re: International Citroën Car Clubs Rally 2012

Post by bxzx16v »

You can pay on the gate .

Mark
2009 Landrover Freelander 2 TD4se (killed an Audi) , sadly now gone .
2012 Landrover Freelander 2 SD4 AUTO Love it . Now gone .
2014 Ford Bmax 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec . Fantastic little machine .Gone now.
2014 Ford Focus 2.0 Tdci Zetec S with the French heart.
jacksun1987

Post by jacksun1987 »

Is it cheaper to enter with out a car if it is ill park up somwhere and walk in
How much is it is it still 25 pound

Im working morning nites faternoons got my dates mixed up though it was next week end
How many times a year theses inter naternatal reallyes happern
Trainman
(Donor 2018)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2019 C5 1.6 Aircross Flair+ in Platinum Grey with Claudia Rimini Leather
2017 1.6HDi Berlingo Van - the works van

Post by Trainman »

all the info is here: http://www.ICCCR2012.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steve

2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.

http://c6owners.org/index.php
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

I left earlier this evening as I had to get home slightly earlier than expected. Its all coming together very nicely, the museum looks excellent and there are loads of people turning up for camping and with some very nice and interesting cars.

I hope to be there for 8.00 in the morning.
PhilGreaves wrote:
There was a short shower..i snapped this pic of this lovely activa...and xm..and also a c4 picasso and facelift c3..

That Activa is mine :-D I only popped down to drop the XM estate off on Monday and head back home in the Activa, they make quite swift cruisers :roll:

Good to meet you Phil, will you be there the rest of the week?
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10
jacksun1987

Post by jacksun1987 »

How is it so far . Is it worth spending 100 pound off my credict card to come. I need some things for my car. Whats the prices there for parts. Is it cheaper then ebay. Need some wax oliy frount brake disks hydrolic fluid
For my xantia
Plus whats this workshop reapier thing could i get a hydrolic change done lol
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

jacksun1987 wrote:Is it worth spending 100 pound off my credict card to come.
I wouldn't Paul - save the £100 and put it towards your Xantia. Very little in the way of Xantia attendance, activity or spares.

Back from the first day of the ICCCR and sorted some photos out. Not a huge amount of cars however I'm sure that will increase. Rather adhoc way of organising everything including parking the cars as they are here there and everywhere but hey ho...

Couple of interesting snaps below although see album here -http://www.flickr.com/photos/icccr2012

This DS is the best car there - I want it!! Sincerely rotten doors and 'rusted' wings...

Edit - why has an Audi and Poxhall Ashtray been allowed in the Citroen Parking... :shock: :roll: #-o

Hopefully the show will get into swing a bit more over the next few days although IMO it feels a bit 'flat' although as the Yazz song goes, "The only way is up"... :wink:
More people will be there tomorrow too...

See album here -http://www.flickr.com/photos/icccr2012
Last edited by Citroening on 11 Aug 2012, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
Franklin
Diabolical
My Cars:

Post by Diabolical »

I'm hoping to get there @ 12-30 Friday.
Hoping I can camp next to my car.
I will be in CX GTi t2 with my Dog Marjorie.

David
06 C5 2.0L HDi Exclusive Estate 20020k and rising. :-)
1987 Citroen CX Prestige. De Corps Brun Maya - cuir blond tabac, très chic
08 Jaguar X-Type 3.0V6 Sovereign Estate - Green (HGZ) - Leather Ivory seats.

citroencx.co.uk
jacksun1987

Post by jacksun1987 »

keep us up dated on how it is. Would be good to get as many iopieons import on how its goimg.
Yes the parking does look a bit of a let down. Would be nice to see it modle by modle. Thats what i imegioned.
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

Second (and last day for me) of the show and today was much better - the attendance really is getting high now and some sight. Much more people there and I can only imagine what it'll be like in the remaining two days what with it being the weekend too. Back home from Yorkshire now and good to meet up with old friends and make new ones. Roll on CX, XM and Xantia Rally. :lol: :wink:

All pictures are here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/icccr2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've put Visa Specific on the Visa Forum, BX on the BXClub, XM or Club-XM, so I'm going to put the CX Specific pics on here... :wink:

Great to see Neil and CGAT again - haven't seen it in a while and good to catch up with Neil. Looking FAB as usual Neil. 8)

Lovely "CX" Touch there!

See album here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/icccr2012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Citroening on 11 Aug 2012, 22:35, edited 2 times in total.
Franklin
bxzx16v
My Cars: Past Frenchies , 4xBx16v,1xBxGti,1xBxTzd,2xZx Volcanes,1xZx reflex,1xPug 405mi16, 3x Xantia 1.9td's,1x Xantia activa, 2x Renault 25 V6 turbo, 1 Zx16v ,1 Pug 406 V6 coupe ,1x C8 , 1x Berlingo van , 1x Xanti 2.1td , 1x Renault Laguna 3

Post by bxzx16v »

Went to Harrogate today and had a great time , some lovely cars and a very good turnout from the continent . Looking forward to the CXM next .

Mark
2009 Landrover Freelander 2 TD4se (killed an Audi) , sadly now gone .
2012 Landrover Freelander 2 SD4 AUTO Love it . Now gone .
2014 Ford Bmax 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec . Fantastic little machine .Gone now.
2014 Ford Focus 2.0 Tdci Zetec S with the French heart.
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

I made it !!!! :)

Went up for a few hours today.....too expensive to get in at dinnertime on the last day, but it would have been great to be there for the full event....amazing cars and mix of people from all over the world....

The parts that are still available for the older cars is phenomenal....literally so many new old stock or repro parts available its amazing.
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

Well, that was a long week!

I went down on the Monday to drop a car off and sit in on the volunteers meeting. Then back on the Tuesday with another two cars and to do a bit of helping about the site. Wednesday was very enjoyable, seeing the Citroens from the conservatoire being unloaded and helping to position them and other vehicles. Then it was on with the show, I did a bit of marshalling in the Museum for a few hours a day, very enjoyable indeed.

There were a lot of fantastic cars, far too many to list and far too many to even look at in any detail. Despite being there for the full week I didn't get a lot of time to see everything there.

It was great to meet up with the regulars and meet new faces too. Everyone at the event was very friendly, the atmosphere was great and there was plenty to see and do. The opposite steering Dyane was great fun, I think Will (Dieselman) got one of the fastest times :lol: No doubt those who went into Harrogate and the local supermarket thought it was like being in a foreign country. So many Citroens just pottering about, supermarket staff being asked if they speak French, just brilliant. I went into Harrogate one evening and parked down a side street with an SM, CX and DS, that won't be happening again in a hurry :lol:

My only slight negative was that there was not a lot in the way of parts available for the 90s and newer Citroens. It was mostly, Traction, DS and 2cv. However I did pick up a few things and enjoyed looking at the older stuff. Its quite interesting to see how available parts are in other countries, as most traders were not UKers.

A few of my highlights included a drive in a 1957 2cv van (an experience!), helping out where I could with the museum and generally chatting to Citroenists! :-D A few of the cars which really stood out were the 8 wheeled CX car transporter, the Miltimedia XM and the very rare M35. Along with the 3 GS Birotas and the AMi 6 saloons, very rare cars.

I totted up that over the week Ive driven almost 1000 miles, over 550 of which were in the XM TD and then the rest was spread over the the others. 6 of our cars attended, not all at once thankfully! Though we did have four cars to get back last night, between two of us.

I was in my element all week and enjoyed every minute of it :-D Im feeling the effects of it now, im wrecked :lol:

Its certainly given me an appetite for the larger Citroen events, I'm planning on going to a European one next year. However, I do very much appreciate the smaller and more local events, much easier to see everyone :-D
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Chris, a brilliant write-up and along with yours in your blog and all the pictures makes me feel almost as if I was there...

Excellent stuff :-D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

It was certainly a shame to miss it, looks like lots of good stuff and people there.
Trainman
(Donor 2018)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2017 1.6HDi Berlingo Van - the works van

Post by Trainman »

As has alraedy been said, a throughly brilliant weekend, with only a couple of slight niggles, but I'm already looking forward to the Netherlands in 2016 =D> =D> =D>

Anyway, here's a link to some of the C6 pictures I took:

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/c6excl ... 054149292/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steve

2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.

http://c6owners.org/index.php