hello and all that randomness.

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Matrix MG

hello and all that randomness.

Post by Matrix MG »

Hi, you may have already guessed from my username, i'm not actually a french car owner...
but my other half is, she currently has a Citroen Berlingo Multispace, 1.8 petrol (i hear they are not very common... may have been mis-informed on that) with a few issues, but that is another loooong story.
the van (...i would say car, but i get told off for that) is a 2000 (w) mk1? and has wierd blue seats and seatbelts along with a panoramic sunroof, perfect if you need to transport a baby giraffe.

i will apologise now for my sense of humour... it sometimes takes people a while to get what i'm on about, but usually they just smile and pretend they understand.

so... Hi, good to meet you all. my partner may on occasion post as me, but then it might just be me pretending to be a girl... but only on tuesdays.
Trainman
(Donor 2018)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2019 C5 1.6 Aircross Flair+ in Platinum Grey with Claudia Rimini Leather
2017 1.6HDi Berlingo Van - the works van

Re: hello and all that randomness.

Post by Trainman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you certain mad me smile, another warpped sense of humour, just like mine. Welcome to you
Steve

2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2019 C5 1.6 Aircross Flair+ in Platinum Grey with Claudia Rimini Leather

http://c6owners.org/index.php
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

Sounds like you'll fit right in :lol:

Welcome to the FCF!
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
Matrix MG

Post by Matrix MG »

cheers guys.

oh, forgot to mention that i have to drive a fake nemo for work (Peugeot Bipper) so i might on occasion be asking about that too.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Welcome!
Matrix MG wrote:Hi, you may have already guessed from my username, i'm not actually a french car owner...
We'll soon change that :wink: :lol:

And no worries on the sense of humour... Read deeply into this forum and you'll see you'll fit like a hand in a glove here :)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Welshy_Pete
My Cars: 306 hdi 1999 + 306 hdi 2000

Post by Welshy_Pete »

Hello welcome to the french car forum.