DSM 2012 - 8-10th June

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Re: DSM 2012 - 8-10th June

Post by Citroenmad »

red_dwarfers wrote:I'm looking forward to this. In fact, the whole half term is going to be pretty epic!
I'll be in the XM, it's first long run of the year.
Any plans for the half term Kev? :lol:
CitroJim wrote:What car would you like me to come in?
Maybe an XM Jim :roll: :lol:

I'll probably be there in the XM estate I would think, Ive got a few gearboxes to drop off while im away for the previous week.
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Citroenmad wrote: Maybe an XM Jim :roll: :lol: [/quote

I did mean from my current fleet Chris, but you never know, I might be able to borrow Sian's Pixo and come in that :lol:
Citroenmad wrote:I'll probably be there in the XM estate I would think, Ive got a few gearboxes to drop off while im away for the previous week.
Have you gone into the gearbox business then Chris? :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

Well the Pixo would be a treat for you Jim. Still, you could probably throw it as far as Little Horwood :lol:

Yes, gearbox delivery service :lol: Its two Traction big 6 gearboxes, it takes two to lift one and even then its a real heavy lump.
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

Alas guys i wont be making this one either :roll: ......its not always on this weekend is it? Its my wife's birthday on the 10th of June so ive got buckleys chance of going to a car show...

In all seriousness though, my lack of availability to attend shows is starting to get on my wick.....i dont think ive ever been so busy as i am at the moment which leaves little to no time for me to do things for me :x

Have fun guys and once again i will wait for the pictures and imagine what it was like :roll: :)
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...
bxzx16v
My Cars: Past Frenchies , 4xBx16v,1xBxGti,1xBxTzd,2xZx Volcanes,1xZx reflex,1xPug 405mi16, 3x Xantia 1.9td's,1x Xantia activa, 2x Renault 25 V6 turbo, 1 Zx16v ,1 Pug 406 V6 coupe ,1x C8 , 1x Berlingo van , 1x Xanti 2.1td , 1x Renault Laguna 3

Post by bxzx16v »

I'm sure you will manage to get to a show Vince , I know what you mean though as I've got jobs on at weekend and the othe half nagging , this is a good show Vince if you can get to it with a fantastic variety of cars http://www.classicshowsuk.co.uk/carshow ... asp?id=326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mark

Mark
2009 Landrover Freelander 2 TD4se (killed an Audi) , sadly now gone .
2012 Landrover Freelander 2 SD4 AUTO Love it . Now gone .
2014 Ford Bmax 1.0 Ecoboost Zetec . Fantastic little machine .Gone now.
2014 Ford Focus 2.0 Tdci Zetec S with the French heart.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

The weather is not looking promising :( Although it looks like it might perk up a tad for Saturday before being very stormy again on Sunday...

A repeat of last year by the looks of it...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

Well it wouldn't be a CCC Rally without some rain would it?!!

Unfortunately seems your right Jim, however this is the BBC...

[-o< If its raining we may come along in a Xantia V6 instead of the BX...
Franklin
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Saturday is now looking better Franklin, according to the BBC but Sunday worse.

Maybe as the week goes on Sunday will look better too...

[-o< [-o<
Jim

Citroening

Post by Citroening »

You'll have to bring your orange umbrella again this year Jim! :-D

I sincerely hope it isn't a washout, however all have been (except the Northern Rally!)... [-o< [-o<
Franklin
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Citroening wrote:You'll have to bring your orange umbrella again this year Jim! :-D
Already packed :wink:
Jim

Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

I wish I could go and bring RUNN up for a spin. However, I have to have a brain scan/CT scan on Saturday afternoon. I'm so looking forward to that...
Xaccers
My Cars:

Post by Xaccers »

Danielle will be bringing hotdogs and burgers for lunch :)
1.9TD+ SX Xantia Estate (Cassy) running on 100% veg
1.9TD SX Xantia Hatchback (Jenny) running on 100% veg for sale
Laguna II 2.0dCi Privilege (Monty)

DIY sphere tool
Citroening

Post by Citroening »

Have been trying to talk Jason into coming along on Sunday in his Xantia V6. If he does I think I'll take the C4 and we'll have a three car convoy with dad's BX GT. If not dad and I will just go in the BX GT...

However I don't want Mark to possibly have the only Modern C there in his DS3...

I hope the weather forecasts aren't going to put people off too much. It has improved a bit, although some showers still going to be occuring...
Xac wrote:Danielle will be bringing hotdogs and burgers for lunch :)
I hope they're not cheese burgers... (I think only Jim will get that reference...) :lol: :wink:
Franklin
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Citroening wrote: I hope they're not cheese burgers... (I think only Jim will get that reference...) :lol: :wink:
I do :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

I'll be there tomorrow morning but not so early as Robyn is home from Guide Camp with mountains of washing :twisted: and on Sunday I'll be well late as I have to make an emergency visit to a poorly HDi (not mine...)
Jim

citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

CitroJim wrote: I'll be there tomorrow morning but not so early as Robyn is home from Guide Camp with mountains of washing :twisted:
what do they teach them at Guide Camp these day :roll: :lol: :wink: ,

obviously they dont teach them to do there washing in a bucket and hang it round the tent then :o #-o :lol: :wink:

or is that to do with this modern age roll reversal :dom:

ps.
sadly i wont be at this one :cry: :cry: as this year has not been to good dosh wise yet, also what with her in doors being on sick pay for a while now after her half knee replacement,

we are booked up for the ICCCR though

regards malcolm