The FCF International Couriers plc.

All the sticky threads from the Citroen and Activa forums have been relocated here at least on a temporary basis.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Mr Wotwot added to the list of willing volunteers :)
Chelmsford in Essex is where he resides.
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Big thumbs up again to Mr Jim :) Picked up a grille for me at very short notice and its very much appreciated :)
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

No worries Will, very happy to help :D

See you tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have no difficulty in knowing when we arrive :lol: :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

I've asked on the FFRR forum if they would like something similar and could maybe pool resources with another few forums hosted by the same guy who runs it to make a much bigger pool of 'courier's to benefit us all.

I'll post a link to this topic on there and the one for the one over there is below :)

http://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/post79438.html#79438
handyman
My Cars:

South Benfleet to East Sussex

Post by handyman »

Anybody going from or through South Benfleet and willing to collect a couple of ZX struts and other parts for me? Deliver onward to Crowborough or any parts nearby.

Mike T, you can stick me on the map, as well, with JGRA1 and Citronut, looks like we'll have East Sussex well covered.

Handyman
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Re: South Benfleet to East Sussex

Post by myglaren »

handyman wrote:Anybody going from or through South Benfleet and willing to collect a couple of ZX struts and other parts for me? Deliver onward to Crowborough or any parts nearby.

Mike T, you can stick me on the map, as well, with JGRA1 and Citronut, looks like we'll have East Sussex well covered.

Handyman
Where in Sussex HM?
PM me your postcode please and I'll put you in an approximate location not too far off the exact one.
citronut
My Cars:

Re: The FCF International Couriers plc.

Post by citronut »

nudge nudge

i have just recived a pm and email from Duncan who has these doors for me,
he says he is moveing house in the new year and will have to scrap these doors,

i have been waitting for my courrier freind to be in that area with no joy as yet,

is anyone able to help in collecting a pair of XANT doors from Colney Norwich NR4 7UA area, on route to Hastings at the bottom most end of the A21,

regards malcolm
Chris570
(Donor 2020)

Post by Chris570 »

if anyone can get them across towards st neots area I can get them down to north London
2006 C5 HDi 170
1998 Xantia Activa S1
1971 D Special
2006 C3 1.6 HDi SX,
CitroJim wrote: I'm a pink fairy
A 1/3 of Team WFA 'Clarkson'
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Looking to get some parts on the fleabay for the boot of my FFRR, they are just small interior boot panels and should easily fit in the boot of any saxo and upward sized PSA varient :)

They are in a place called Dursley near Bristol/Gloucester and im up in Donny. I dont mind if they are transported up the M6 corridor either to warrington as my folks or borther could take them in for me and dont mind paying a little toward fuelling for anyone able to help me out as i may get some other small bits from the same seller if anyone can help as they cant/wont ship the parts :(
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Its looking like I'll be doing Doncaster to Chelmsford on Thursday if anyone wants to have something moved from anywhere close to the route :-)
Stekelly
My Cars: 2022 Trafic work van
2017 Kadjar

Previous
06 C5 1.6 HDI
00 Xantia 1.8
00 Clio 1.2
98 Xantia Activa (briefly)
97 Partner van
97 Safrane 2.5 Auto
94 Safrane 2.0

Post by Stekelly »

Hi folks. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Trying to get a set of leathers from TobyHDI in Ringwood, down by Bournmouth, as close to North Wales as possible to get them to Citroenxm. IT's not really time sensative because it'll be mid March when I'm in North Wales again but at the same time I'm sur eToby wants rid. As far as I know he can travel a bit north if needed. Map is a bit sparse in the areas I need by teh looks of it. I'll be comign on the boat to Holyhead then travellign to Blackpool so if they could even end up that direction or near I coudl detour. Cheers.
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

DOH!! if my boot wasn't already full with Alloys on thursday i'd have been able to help Ste and get them as far as warrington :(

if you can get them as far as doncaster i can likely bundle them in my boot and transport them to warrington at some point as well as the rear on the FF should take them easy enough :)
xmexclusive

Post by xmexclusive »

Hi Stekelly

I have a load of bits to collect from Citroenxm.
I expect to trip up part empty from Winchester to Anglsey in the next month or so.
How loaded will you be going back over to Ireland as I might have an XM bonnet and wing to go to Robert Smart.

John
Xmexclusive
Stekelly
My Cars: 2022 Trafic work van
2017 Kadjar

Previous
06 C5 1.6 HDI
00 Xantia 1.8
00 Clio 1.2
98 Xantia Activa (briefly)
97 Partner van
97 Safrane 2.5 Auto
94 Safrane 2.0

Post by Stekelly »

That would be perfect John, your not a million miles from Toby so I'll have to have a chat with him and see what we can arrange (it's 29 miles ish according to google earth if I'm looking at the right place?)

We'll be fairly loaded but could most likely fit them, we'll be in a grand Scenic and a C8 with 6 in each. The C8 has roofbars, so the bonnet could be strapped to them without upsetting the ferry company on the height im sure and a wing can sit on top of the luagge. Sure its only a short hop from Paul to the boat.

Fitting the leathers in is goign to be a much more difficult task.

Cheers.
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

The only way your going to get the leathers back is by one car towing a box trailer and putting loads of kit in there, doesn't need to be big either but with each vehicle 6up and luggage as well..... And if any of them are women!!! You won't have any space left for your own luggage never mind car bits :D