newbie cambridgeshire

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

modxl
My Cars:

newbie cambridgeshire

Post by modxl »

hi all,thought id join up,drive a xantia td,right mess when i got her getting a bit tidy now.Ijust love the way it drives allways been a ford man but converted now ,drive to southern germany farely often and she doesent miss a beat.With the fords i always had aches and pains when i got there but xantia is a pleasure still fresh after 800 mile.when i get a chance ill post up some pics /steve
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

A very warm welcome to you Steve :D

You're in very good company here and well located should you have hydraulic problems.. Pleiades are nice and near to you...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Re: newbie cambridgeshire

Post by addo »

modxl wrote:...still fresh after 800 mile.
That's what they're so good at. Many people can't believe the mileages you can do in such relative comfort.