Activa Area

All the sticky threads from the Citroen and Activa forums have been relocated here at least on a temporary basis.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Activa Area

Post by CitroJim »

A new sub-forum has been created in the Members Area specifically for the Activa. There you will find an Activa Register, Activa Buyers Guide, Activas on offer on eBay etc. and other Activa-specific information.

The Activa Area can be found near the bottom of the Forum Main Index page. You may well have to scroll down to find it.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

Don't be afraid to ask Activa questions here or in the Activa area
as there's a keen following of Activa addicts here on the forum!

I'm sure pictures of some of their cars WON'T be marked out of 10 or
criticised because they're dirty! :lol: Don't be shy!!!!

I'm almost certain Jim's car will no doubt be a lot faster cleaving it's way
through the air thanks to it's lightened weight and waxed finish compared
to mine with all it's mud etc... ;)

I'm hoping this fixed ACTIVA ACTIVITY thread and the specific section
waaaaaasayyy down at the bottom of the main forum index page will see
some new purchase stories along with the help/hints & tips of an Activa
nature!

When I get a minute now as the dreaded dark evenings befall us, I'll have
a stab at scanning bits and pieces of an Activa context to help flesh out
more background to these fab cars!! Time though for some catch up first...

Andrew
xmexclusive

Activa Spheres

Post by xmexclusive »

Hi All

Collected a batch of NOS (new old stock) XM spheres today that I had bought as a job lot. Genuine Citroen items still boxed. The Packing case they came out of had a far greater number of Xantia, mainly Activa spheres also Citroen boxed. No real interest to me but are they potentially gold dust or just very badly designed door stops?

John
Xmexclusive
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Activa Spheres

Post by CitroJim »

xmexclusive wrote:are they potentially gold dust or just very badly designed door stops?
John,

NOS genuine Activa Spheres ARE gold dust...

Be prepared to get trampled in the stampede :lol: :lol:

Can you possibly list what you have please.

I guarantee they'll be gone by the end of the evening :wink:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
xmexclusive

Post by xmexclusive »

Hi Jim

I was just pleased to get the 17 XM ones, the two large cardboard boxes of unchecked Citroen packaged small parts and agree a price for the Green 2.5 Exclusive XM. Only know about the Xantia spheres because I was let loose a couple of weeks ago when the box was nearly full and I sorted them into XM, BX, CX and Xantia corners of the box. Been negotiating for the XM ones ever since. BX and CX ones are now all gone. Just a big pile of Xantia ones as they were by far the larger number. I never even considered offering on the non XM ones as I do not buy Citroen stuff to resell so no list I am afraid. Going back early next week to sort out about collecting the Green XM so will report back after that.

John
Xmexclusive
xmexclusive

Post by xmexclusive »

Checked today. Six Activa NOS Original Spheres left in the box.

5276.06 rear Hydractive 400cc/55bar Ureapan qty 4

5277.03 rear Anti-Devers Actif 400cc/30bar Ureapan qty 1

5277.04 front Anti-Devers Actif 400cc/62bar Ureapan qty 1

If there is any interest then I can list again in the correct part of the site with contact details.

John
Xmexclusive
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Hi John,

There is interest :D If noboby else has a pressing need for them, I'll very happily have them!
Jim

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

No matter, MK1 and MK2 use the same spheres Mike :D
Jim

iyoma

Re: Activa Area

Post by iyoma »

CitroJim wrote:A new sub-forum has been created in the Members Area specifically for the Activa. There you will find an Activa Register, Activa Buyers Guide, Activas on offer on eBay etc. and other Activa-specific information.

The Activa Area can be found near the bottom of the Forum Main Index page. You may well have to scroll down to find it.
Well this idea of creating this Activa area is really nice.