parts relay system

All the sticky threads from the Citroen and Activa forums have been relocated here at least on a temporary basis.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

Gammy leg
My Cars:

Post by Gammy leg »

Malcolm,

Just the one, strong with just a splash of milk and a couple of sugars. It would be nice to work out some kind of flotation device to get it across the river otherwise it'll cost a couple of quid to ship it over the bridge.

Just let me know when and where and i'll gladly bring it down on the final leg of it's journey.
I would hope that it will fit in the back of a Mondeo hatchback but I'll take my roofbars just in case.

Gammy
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

ok thanks Gammy

but you now that M word should be censored on this fourum

kind regards malcolm
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

ok thanks Gammy

but you now that M word should be censored on this fourum

kind regards malcolm
Gammy leg
My Cars:

Post by Gammy leg »

'but you now that M word should be censored on this fourum'

Milk??
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

You will now observe, if you look closely, that the M word that caused Malcolm some concern has indeed been censored :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Gammy leg
My Cars:

Post by Gammy leg »

Jim,

I shall adopt the correct terminology in all future posts relating to Non- Citroens. :D :D

Gammy
jgra1
(Donor 2021)
My Cars: 2010 C5 X7 2.0 hdi 160 exc auto
MG TF 135
Boxer II 2.2 camper conversion
BMW R1200RT
BMW K1300 R
Honda V F R 800 5thG / MT500 Armstrong

Post by jgra1 »

Chaps I am really sorry !!!

I thought this post was something to do with parts for a relay van or something, so have completely ignored it...

:twisted: :oops:

i am happy to help.. could have saved a fortune for someone in france last week!

I am occasionally all the way to Newcastle (dad) and sometimes to be found on route to Taunton (mum)

I may have to go Exeter soonish too..

:)

will try and read back through post when I have some time..

Tun Wells is where I am to be found... well , near there..

J
jgra1
(Donor 2021)
MG TF 135
BMW R1200RT
BMW K1300 R

Post by jgra1 »

I have a possible part needed from Highgate :)

(non citroen though) :(
admiral51
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: C5 X7 2009 2.0 HDI VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
C4 2010 2.0 HDi Exclusive VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Post by admiral51 »

Whilst i am still able to deliver parts some of which can be large as i have use of a lorry i am unable to deliver cars as previously stated this is due to the fact that the 2 beaver tail lorries we have the ramp angles are too steep even for the mighty Xantia on high setting to avoid bottoming out once the front gets on the lorry bed :cry: :cry: :cry:

This minor fact was discovered whilst trying to get my 1.9td to work to have some work done on its aux belt and rollers hence i needed to borrow a trailer my apologies for the earlier inaccurate offer of such a service :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Colin
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

oooooooh you indian giver you, HE HE HE

regards malcolm

ps.
has anyone got the technology to stick a map on her or usefull links, so anybody who whishes to join in can put there own marker/pin on it, this will aid us who are not very UK geographicaly minded in calclating any possible route for parts
regards malcolm
fatherjack2002
My Cars:

Post by fatherjack2002 »

If you're still making up a location chart ? i'm in Lincoln, commuting to Nottingham, hopefully till January, that is if the job holds out, :( the building trade is on its knees , so every week worked is a bonus at present :(

Paul.......................
1995 Xantia VSX 1.9 TD, RIP
N*ssan Pr*mera . HATING EVERY MILE
1994 Xantia LX 1.9TD, RIP
1997 Xantia desire 2 re-homed
2002 Pugeot 307 HDI (not quite a Xantia, but still French)
fatherjack2002
My Cars:

Post by fatherjack2002 »

If you're still making up a location chart ? i'm in Lincoln, commuting to Nottingham, hopefully till January, that is if the job holds out, :( the building trade is on its knees , so every week worked is a bonus at present :(

P.S. I forgot to add.
My parents are in Newcastle, and my kids in Edinburgh, so if anything needs picking up/dropping off between Lincoln & Edinburgh via the A1 i may be able to help, i've also got a set of roof bars for any bulky items.
1995 Xantia VSX 1.9 TD, RIP
N*ssan Pr*mera . HATING EVERY MILE
1994 Xantia LX 1.9TD, RIP
1997 Xantia desire 2 re-homed
2002 Pugeot 307 HDI (not quite a Xantia, but still French)
UserError
My Cars:

Post by UserError »

Hailsham, East Sussex
Jonathan
If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?
51 Clio 1.2, 01 Avensis
jgra1
(Donor 2021)
MG TF 135
BMW R1200RT
BMW K1300 R

Post by jgra1 »

Chaps if anyone can get an engine from Yorkshire down to Maidstone (or me , Tunbrdige wells) there £50 for you :) would need to be within a week or so from now..

will know more Sunday eve

John
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

John,

I have a door to run down to Malcolm in St. Leonards very soon and that means I'll be passing your door, practically :D

So, if anyone can get said engine to near me, then the job's a good 'un. The engine can travel down with me.

My visa for Yorkshire has expired. It was revoked when I applied for my Geordie one :lol:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...