Update Diagbox version

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

RichardW
Forum Treasurer
My Cars: MK2 '17 C4GP 1.6 BlueHDi 120
'13 3008 1.6 HDi GripControl

Re: Update Diagbox version

Post by RichardW »

Annnnd....NO!!

Still nothing. There was in fact an error when starting Diagbox -'Apache server' stopped. I was ignoring this, as I used to get it on starting SEDRE, but it never seemed to do anything. However, perhaps this is something to do with why Diagbox won't play. I've now installed .net 3.5 SP1, and appear to be able to start Diagbox without that error coming up....we shall see what happens if I ask it to talk to the car now.....
Richard W
RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Post by RichardW »

Not looked at this for a while....still no dice. Apache server error was back when I started the VM yesterday, and same performance on the car - reads the VIN, gives the selection page for Fault reading etc, but then does nothing when clicked on :roll: I rolled the VM back to my v.02 install and it still wouldn't work.... for some reason driver not installed or not working properly. After an age I got the driver installed, and was able to look at the car.

I need to take a trip up the road to see Mandrake to test his interface on my computer and my interface on his computer - I'm starting to think that my interface is just no good with the later versions..... :?
Richard W
RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Post by RichardW »

Software problem.... Mandrake was here today and we tested my interface on his install and works fine. So, will update mine to 7.58 to see if that fixes it, otherwise, wipe the Virtual Machine and start again with a Win 7 installation and see where that takes us.

No faults on the 3008 apart from one on the radio relating to 'Aerial 2' - which might explain why the RDS is not very clever. No idea what Aerial 2 is, or how to fix it!
Richard W
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Depends on the Head Unit you have Richard. Some will be mono tuner some are dual tuners for the'diversity' function. So one aerial is locked on and playing, whilst the other is finding the best reception for that station. There may be other aerials for the NAV or the GSM if you have emergency SOS equipment option.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc