box section brace thing

This is the Forum for all your Renault Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Sep 2004, 00:15

box section brace thing

Post by dai-san » 24 Sep 2004, 00:20

i wonder if any one can help me i have a renault megane 1.6rxe and have a rusty part under the back of the car it appears to be a steel box section brace or strengthener i wonder if any one knows what it is called please.