laguna heater

Post a Topic Specifically related to Renault vehicles.

Moderator: RichardW

woodsie

laguna heater

Post by woodsie » 19 Jun 2004, 13:51

i have a 97 laguna and the heater will only work on number 4 i believe through previous post it is the resistor but could anyone help me as i dont know were it is or what it looks like
0x

TazzyK

Post by TazzyK » 21 Jun 2004, 14:36

In short, it's located behind the glovebox. To access it, you have to remove the glovebox (6 torx screws). Also, from beneath the glovebox, you have to unscrew the heater blower (bit awkward). Once done, if you follow the two thick wires (1 Red and 1 Black), these will lead you to (and are part of) the resistor.
Hope this helps...this is just off the top of my head as I remember doing mine 18 months ago!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by woodsie</i>

i have a 97 laguna and the heater will only work on number 4 i believe through previous post it is the resistor but could anyone help me as i dont know were it is or what it looks like
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
0x

grattsim

Post by grattsim » 22 Jun 2004, 20:09

If you do not have air con, you will find it mounted on top of the blower unit. It doesn't take long to do.
0x

TazzyK

Post by TazzyK » 25 Jun 2004, 17:36

Its the same for if you do have A/C, but it still requires removing the glovebox and the blower from the passenger footwell. The blower torx screws (the one at the rear) is a bit of a pain to access, but pulling the carpet away does help a bit
0x