Clio Diagnostics

Post a Topic Specifically related to Renault vehicles.

Moderator: RichardW

darrenforward
My Cars:

Clio Diagnostics

Post by darrenforward » 16 Oct 2002, 17:24

Any one know which Bosch ECU is fitted to a 1995 1176 Clio with Bosch Monopoint injection (E5J) i think.
Cant find a code reader are there any other code readers which may work ie the ECU is the same.
Thanks
Darren
0x

handman

Post by handman » 18 Oct 2002, 02:06

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Any one know which Bosch ECU is fitted to a 1995 1176 Clio with Bosch Monopoint injection (E5J) i think.
Cant find a code reader are there any other code readers which may work ie the ECU is the same.
Thanks
Darren

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>corsa -b 1.2/1.4 engine code c12nz/c14nz = GM Multec central 1993 to 1998 , the only test that can be carried out are pin data tests there are no code readers on the market the dealer has it sewn up a simple multi meter will do the job
0x

cedtapps
My Cars:

Post by cedtapps » 30 Oct 2002, 02:44

Darren
I actually run a Cit BX and a reader was posted on one of the forums very recently. I had a quick look and you can buy it either "kit" or ready made and I got the impression it could be configured for different systems. Might be worth a look at their web-site, http://xmv6.mud.pl/cdif/en
Happy hunting
Duncan
0x