Scenic problems please help

This is the Forum for all your Renault Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

barmy76uk

Post by barmy76uk »

To say thanks to everyone who helped me,i've just made a order for 2 driveshafts for £80 inclusive of VAT and Delivery with 3 months warranty.
Much better than paying £225 for the 2 which the garage were going to get.
£145 saving not bad at all,esp as my insurance is only around £250 for fully comp.I can now look forward to driving my new Scenic at last.Can't wait!
barmy76uk

Post by barmy76uk »

To say thanks to everyone who helped me,i've just made a order for 2 driveshafts for £80 inclusive of VAT and Delivery with 3 months warranty.
Much better than paying £225 for the 2 which the garage were going to get.
£145 saving not bad at all,esp as my insurance is only around £250 for fully comp.I can now look forward to driving my new Scenic at last.Can't wait!
barmy76uk

Post by barmy76uk »

just to let everyone know i ordered the parts and still haven't recieved them,ive called the breakers on numerous ocassions to know sucess,have been given various different stories.
I contacted breakerlink regarding the breakers and they got in touch with the company and have promised me they will be sending out 2 other driveshafts that will definately arrive tommorow.So any problems at least you know that breakerlink will help you out.
barmy76uk

Post by barmy76uk »

Still not arrived and im getting really pissed off with these dickheads,lets just say some one will getting a very bad earbashing tommorow morning when i ring up.
I have been dealing with a total muppett that gives me bull that its going to arrive each day definately and the courier says its on the van and that the courier is going to call you.I gave the number a call on saturday of the breakers and got no answer so i searched the net and found another number for these cowboy breakers.
I got a answer straight away from a lady,i explained who i was and what i wanted,to my amazement she said no they havent been sent and they will be going out monday and i shall be recieveing them on tuesday.She couldnt understand why this prat kept giving me lies eachday.Hes getting it first thing monday morning.I must add i will not ever buy from these ever again and should anyone want me to name them and shame them,i will be more than happy to do so.I ordered them on the 18th of november and was told its next day delivery and now it is the 29th and time i will recieve it will be the 30th.
Put it this way if they are no good when i recieve them i will drive up there and smash them around the head with these driveshafts.
Believe me im not joking,my blood is boiling.
arry_b

Post by arry_b »

Name and shame them, so we can avoid them in future.