injector leak off pipes

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

caveman_si
My Cars:

injector leak off pipes

Post by caveman_si »

Injectors leak off pipes, is there any special way round they should be connected? Or is it just a case of connecting them in series and blocking off the end ones??? The haynes is its usual helpfullness just by saying refitting is the reverse of removal.
Just checking cos 2 of mine have sprung leaks. Damm inconvient. Well one sprung a leak and the other got broke when i was bodging the other one so i could drive home with out painting my engine in diesel.
Any idea what type of pipe is used? Because my pipe doesnt look anthing like the ones in the haynes except being about the same size. and if gsf stock it?
cheers in advance
simon
bad driver
My Cars:

Post by bad driver »

not sure on size, think its about 3mm?? one end is blocked then they all run in series and the other end runs back to the fuel pump.
Mosser
My Cars:

Post by Mosser »

It is 3mm on my Peugeot, i got some new leakoff pipe from the local dealer as mine was cracking where it pushes onto the injectors and i thought best to change it before it leaks!, If GSF dont do it, halfords sell it as a 1 metre length complete with blanking caps for about £4-5