Performance exhaust for my 306

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

dj unique

Performance exhaust for my 306

Post by dj unique »

Hi,
Im looking to buy a performance exhaust for my peugeot 306 xsi. Has anyone got any advice of any full systems that are available?
Ive been told that Magnex make good exhausts for peugeots.
Thanks
macaroni
My Cars:

Post by macaroni »

There are loads of performance exhausts, especially for Peugeots. It depends what you want. Despite their claims, none will offer any more power if you keep the cat, but they do offer nice sounds and looks. Magnex are as good as any, but Devil supply exhausts to Peugeot Sport so they might be worth a look. If you want a bespoke system, ie twin tailpipes etc you can get a custom system made by any Powerflow dealer. Not the best quality though.
I once had a 306 dturbo with a Sebring system which was quite dear but looked and sounded superb.
As with everything, the more you spend, the better quality you get.
kevc
My Cars:

Post by kevc »

does any body know why i can get a cat replacement for my 306 xsi (97 "r")??
please let me know
bad driver
My Cars:

Post by bad driver »

Magnex do a sports cat system and a no cat system. Both will see a gain in performance, looks and sound. Powerflow will make one up to your requirements, however there is mixed reports with powerflow due to it being 'franchise' outlets some places only use a mild steel, others use stainless. Although all systems come with a lifetime garauntee as lomng as you get it checked anually.