PUG 605 TD Window Mechanisms

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

mg46783
My Cars:

PUG 605 TD Window Mechanisms

Post by mg46783 »

Hi folks... Just a query, the drivers electric window has packed up on my newly acquired vehicle as per subject line... Some of you will remember me "rebuilding" the engine some 12 months ago on it.. anyway, I digress.... the window, its obviously the cabling, in that the motor works and all sounds crumbly and cranky.. I was wondering - 2 things.... 1, Does anyone happen to know if they are expensive to buy..? part B; and difficult to change?? and 2, Has anyone any idea whether or ney, the o/s rear door mech. would in fact interchange with it???? Any thoughts anyone?
Cheers,
Mike
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

This is probably of no use but I will continue anyway :) Dont know if they are the same as on a Bx or a Visa which share the same motor. Possibly 605's as well as the 405 also used the same ones. I had a number of these give up on me. Anyway point is, I got replacement motors from a scrap yard for about £15 and they are only 3 bolts. They let me go and plug it in to see if it worked. If you just need the motor then it should be that simple, if its the whole cabling that gone on yours it could be a bit more tricky and expensive I expect, £80+ new
mg46783
My Cars:

Post by mg46783 »

Ok.. struggled to get back here due to pc probs!! Just wanted to thank you for your input!! Cheers, Mike