504 Parts availability

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

K-Pug
My Cars: Quite a few RWD Peugeots

504 Parts availability

Post by K-Pug »

Hi Folks, I live in Australia and am thinking about getting another 504. It's been a few years since my last one went to wrecker's heaven. Back then it was getting hard to get some parts. I'm posting to ask what it might be like over in the UK to source parts in case I needed. I'm not 100% decided but this is one of my concerns as well as finding one that isn't rusty!
citronut
My Cars:

Re: 504 Parts availability

Post by citronut »

try contacting

http://www.peugeotparts.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
BX
My Cars:

Post by BX »

Have a look on mister_auto.ie. This is a French based operation and they seem to have many parts in stock. There is a localised version for many countries in Europe. For example .co .uk gets you one for the uk. The .ie version gives prices in euro. The .co.UK version gives prices converted to UK pounds. Both sites are in English. The .com version gives prices in euro and uses the French language. I'm not sure if they dispatch to Australia but one can email and check. Prices will include vat which you may be able to have deducted. There may be differences in the products offered and the pricing the different versions of the site. For example there are 3 brands of brake pad offered for a 1.8 petrol 504 on the .ie site (Ferodo, TRW and Delphi) but only 2 on the .co.uk site. One of these is cheaper to buy using euro prices and the other is cheaper to buy using uk pounds at today's exchange rate. Shop around.
K-Pug
My Cars: Quite a few RWD Peugeots

Post by K-Pug »

Thanks guys for your info, it is appreciated.
ekaftan
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2006 C5 II Exclusive V6
1996 Volvo 940

Post by ekaftan »

504s were built in Argentina almost unchanged well into the 1990s... shipping would be hideously expensive, but you can buy anything you want there....

You could buy a whole car there!

How about a 1996 504 with 20.000kmts for US$3000 ? http://auto.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-546 ... ot-504-_JM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;