Peugeot Partner Rear Auto Locking Disable

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

partnerhdi
New User

Peugeot Partner Rear Auto Locking Disable

Post by partnerhdi »

Hello, new here and I have a question, I have a 2013 Peugeot partner 1.6hdi and as soon as it goes over 6mph the rear doors lock, we had the older model before it, a 2005 2.0hdi, (much better van in my opinion) the auto locking could be disabled , is there any way of disabling this in the newer model?

thanks in advance
Gibbo_Wirral
My Cars: Peugeot 206 Sport 2L HDI

Re: Peugeot Partner Rear Auto Locking Disable

Post by Gibbo_Wirral »

Page 50 of the manual - press and hold the lock button on the dashboard.

Manuals available here: http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Peugeot Planet Diagnostics: Wirral, Merseyside, Lancashire, Cheshire, North Wales
partnerhdi
New User

Post by partnerhdi »

thanks, I tried that, no good. that will work on the old model but not the newer 1. there is a separate button for the sliding, and rear doors. its a bit of a disaster, every time I go to the back door when I go to a job I nearly always forget about unlocking it, as ive always had caddy vans before this. caddy feels away more solid than them too, better built, there is a lot of rattles in this new van already and it has only 9k up on it.
RichardW
Forum Treasurer
My Cars: MK2 '17 C4GP 1.6 BlueHDi 120
'13 3008 1.6 HDi GripControl

Post by RichardW »

Manual seems to indicate that it can be turned on or off via the main (not rear) locking switch in the cab... if yours doesn't, then trip to dealers by the sound of it to get it sorted out!
Richard W