Stalling Mi16.....help!!! :-)

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

KRISKARRERA
My Cars:

Stalling Mi16.....help!!! :-)

Post by KRISKARRERA »

Right. Here's a tough one.
My Mi16 is stalling... ALOT!
As I approach junctions I put my foot down on the clutch, as you do, then brake to stop.
But the revs become unsteady and the engine cuts out. On the instrument panel 2 lights in particular are worrying when this happens. One say's "CHECK ENGINE" and another is the Auto Diagnostic warning light.
I simply do not know where to start with this. Some people have said something about the idle speed control valve, could they be right?
Kris
Bodyguard
My Cars:

Post by Bodyguard »

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>if "CHECK ENGINE"is lighting up this will cause stall to stop damage to engin try taking it to a pug dealer for reaset
this may cure it
Right. Here's a tough one.
My Mi16 is stalling... ALOT!
As I approach junctions I put my foot down on the clutch, as you do, then brake to stop.
But the revs become unsteady and the engine cuts out. On the instrument panel 2 lights in particular are worrying when this happens. One say's "CHECK ENGINE" and another is the Auto Diagnostic warning light.
I simply do not know where to start with this. Some people have said something about the idle speed control valve, could they be right?
Kris
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>