Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9
Built from a bare shell in 1995, this car is fully stage prepared but also road rally legal.
· Fully seamwelded and strengthened
· Multi-point Safety Devices cage (50mm hoop) with integral door bars
· Full underbody protection including polycarbonate sumpguard
· 1900 engine recently rebuilt (300 road miles + 1 road rally since)
· Group N cam, polished head, lightened and balanced crank/rods, new K&N induction kit, Mocal oil cooler, recent exhaust system. 100 % reliable.
· New high output battery and alternator
· BE3/5 gearbox with 4.8cwp and Quaife LSD
· Rose-jointed gear linkage
· Bilstein forest rate suspension all round (front inserts new)
· Recent rose-jointed front top mounts
· Recent new drop links and h/d wishbones
· Power steering
· Hydraulic handbrake and brake bias valve fitted
· Competition brake pads and AP racing fluid
· 15” Peugeot alloys fitted with either 4 off new forest tyres or 4 off intermediates/slicks (buyers choice)
· Motordrive Kevlar seats and 4-point harnesses
· Terratrip computer
· Electric extinguisher and handheld
· Alloy navigators footrest
· Fused, wired and relayed for 4 spots
· Spare wheel mount (for 2 wheels)
Taxed, MOT’d, DVLA logbook, RACMSA logbook
Further new tarmac/forest tyres and spares available by negotiation.
This car is very reliable and ready to compete straightaway.
Tel: Alastair Hobday 07919 663646
This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
Messages: 1 • Page 1 of 1