306 estate interior swap

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

scfc_151

306 estate interior swap

Post by scfc_151 »

Im not sure if this has been covered before (had a quick look but couldn't see what im after)

I was wondering what other interiors (if any) would fit into a 2001 estate?
I currently have the half leather seats with the leaf pattern but both passenger and drivers seats are now worn away.

Ive seen lots of nice black leather on ebay from 3 doors and cabriolets but not sure if these can be modified to fit?

cheers
Oldpug
My Cars: Peugeot 406 GLX
Audi A3 TFSI S Line
Mercedes SL320
(In the past,just about every old Peugeot you can think of.)

Re: 306 estate interior swap

Post by Oldpug »

I`ve swapped seats from XSI`s etc to base models many years ago? as far as I`m aware the trap nuts in the floor for the front seats are in the same place on all models.So as long as the seats you get have all the running gear with them you should not have a problem? you may have to swap the seat belt stalk over if its a different make?
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Re: 306 estate interior swap

Post by spider »

I think that's correct. The front seats between the 5 door hatch and the estate are the same. The 3 door ones will fit but the runners are different to allow for the seats to fold.

The rears are slightly different.

There is a large choice (or was) of estate interiors anyway. The LX model in particular had that neat flecked pattern on nice material on the earlier P / R plate models. Plus there's the usual cloth and part leather on the later ones.
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG