peugeot garage in essex/kent

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

imthejoker

peugeot garage in essex/kent

Post by imthejoker »

Hi all , i know the idea of this site is to help each other but sometimes we have to take the car somehwere - iv had a world of problems with my 806 hdi and im getting nowhere fast dispite the great help from this fine forum - and this is one of those times..

Id like to recommend Mr Peugeot in Erith , if you follow the link below it'l give you contact details (speak to Gary) and their address , i spent 3hrs there today with these guys working their magic and was only charged £30 :mrgreen: , the car is runnung much better , the also changed two sensors (and never charged me) its booked in on tuesday for a full diagnostic check ( i couldnt have this done due to me having to do the school run) with a gaurentee that il know exactly whats wrong and how much it'l be to get repaired inclusive of parts and labour. 2 really nice guys that arn't out to screw you over . Hope this helps someone.

http://www.mrpeugeot.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joker
imthejoker

Re: peugeot garage in essex/kent

Post by imthejoker »

UPDATE -
i dropped the car off at 09:30 and at 16:30 i was called to say it all done and running ......
picked her up the next morning and ,,,,,, lovely , had a few hoses replaced due to leaks and such , had two more vaccum valves replaced , turbo linkage replaced , egr valve removed and de-gunked , hose to egr removed and degunked , seal at egr end wes replaced. Altogether £200.
She runs fantastically now and im degunking as i drive and feels better every time i drive, just got a fresh bottle of millers and well dosed her up. Hopefully this should be the end of all the faffing around.
I hope this is some way may help someone.

Joker