Peugeot 306 starting Problem

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

tzvi
My Cars:

Peugeot 306 starting Problem

Post by tzvi »

Hi to all
I just program the starting key to a Peugeot 306 year 2000 that loss the keys. When I finished we try to start the car and it was not possible. There is not spark on the igniter and not gasoline to the engine. I don’t know if before this it was possible to do it because the car was not started for more than one month. I want to allocate the problem if it is in the key plus the immobilizer or something else. Can somebody tell me how I can separate the problem? I know that a short circuit between two of the ECU pins will enable the starting if the problem is in the key coding or in the immobilizer. I will appreciate very much to receive any idea about this problem and how to solve it.
Tzvi
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

how did you program the key ? reading your other post i get the impression that you dont have the transponder code,as far as im aware it is not possible to program keys without this code.i dont imagine shorting out 2 ECU pins will bypass the imobiliser (more likely to damage it).does the key light on the dashboard flash when the ignition is switched on ? was the car running ok before the keys were lost ?