something for Toby's mantlepeice

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

You won the Xantia then Jim 8-) here's your other one, it does look pretty good actualy, made by Gate whoever they are, all the doors and bonnet etc are still taped down so im not sure of the detail but the body looks good and the box is immaculate, its tucked away under the bed now.
406 coupe1 by Deanxm, on Flickr

There is a bigish problem though Jim, i should of mentioned it before i bought it really but if you look at it from a distance it should be ok.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Wow :D That's fantastic Dean!!!

I'm having traffic lights and a roundabout installed on the coffee table now. It'll soon look like the M25...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

:lol: :lol:

The problem though jim, its a left hooker :lol:

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Deanxm wrote: The problem though jim, its a left hooker :lol:
That's OK Dean, all my other models are too.. I'll have to make an anti-clockwise roundabout for them...

:D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...