Peugeot 206, Car wobble.

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

206xs
My Cars:

Peugeot 206, Car wobble.

Post by 206xs »

Hi guys and gals, I am experiencing somethink very weird on the car and hope someone can tell me whats wrong. First of all the car has got 205/40/17 wheels and i have changed d/s lower arm, drop link and drop link on the passenger side. I find that when i am going about 60mph and have a slight bend in the road the car seems to have sudden sharp traction and pull the car over more than i am allowing. (if that makes sence)
I am also finding the front end seems to bounce about, Could it be the shockers?? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.
206xs
My Cars:

Re: Peugeot 206, Car wobble.

Post by 206xs »

206xs wrote:Hi guys and gals, I am experiencing somethink very weird on the car and hope someone can tell me whats wrong. First of all the car has got 205/40/17 wheels and i have changed d/s lower arm, drop link and drop link on the passenger side. I find that when i am going about 60mph and have a slight bend in the road the car seems to have sudden sharp traction and pull the car over more than i am allowing. (if that makes sence)
I am also finding the front end seems to bounce about, Could it be the shockers?? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.
Just to let you guys know, I found out what the problem was. Found that the steering rack tie rods were slightly bent. All sorted now and drives like a dream.