searching the dealer network

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

searching the dealer network

Post by 504 »

Anybody have access to search the Peugeot dealer network? looking for an engine assembly 0139.11. XD2 engine. Wondering if there is any stock in the UK before I stick my neck out and think about ordering my 504 a new lump!

Peugeot have them listed as sold not stocked, so I'd have to wait for it to be shipped from France at a heafty price of £1775+vat.

Anybody know what the cost would be from a European dealer?

thanks
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

What is so wrong with the old lump that you are considering a new one?

Have you thought about an XUD transplant or am I being very silly for even suggesting such a thing?

Love your 205. Our 205 D Junior is a Miami Blue one too. Wish my GTi was!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
philhoward

Post by philhoward »

Is that the same 2.3 used in the F**d S****a? Stands more chance of a Ford dealership having one hanging around...maybe?

Post by 504 »

There are none in the Ford network now, and LDV seem at a loss too. The one I have is codged from an XD2S head from a 604, crank looks 604 too, block 504 and all sorts of odds and ends!