Pug 306 issues!

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Linchpin

Pug 306 issues!

Post by Linchpin »

Hey there! If anyone could answer the following questions i would really appriciate it.
My 306 (P reg) isnt squirting any water out of the rear windscreen wiper washer. Its the Valeo type, with the 2 jets over the bolt thing that holds the wiper arm on. I can hear the motor turning, but nothing comes out. The front washer works fine tho.
My alarm was going off all the time. I have disconnected one of the sensors behind the "pillar" thing, on the drivers side. Now the alarm dosent go off, but i have no internal sensors working for the alarm system, not even the passenger one? I guess they are wired together, but if they do need replacing, any idea where and how much they cost? Or is there a possibility it could be the actual alarm.
Cheers in advance!
Kev
samcro

Post by samcro »

You might have a popped washer hose somewhere? Fill the washer fluid botttle right up to the brim then try washing the back window. If the level goes down but nothing comes out of the washer nozzle then it's quite likely. If this is the case then check in the footwells and in the boot for possible damp patches. Also check for waer spilling out somewhere underneath the car.
Sam.
Linchpin

Post by Linchpin »

Good idea! Will try that later. Any other ideas?
batwad
My Cars:

Post by batwad »

A blocked nozzle seems to be a fairly common fault on the rear wash/wipe of 306s. Check out the advice here: http://www.andyspares.com/discussionfor ... C_ID=11336
Linchpin

Post by Linchpin »

Cool. Ill pull the pipe off and try it, see if it works.