106 1.5D

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

np
My Cars:

106 1.5D

Post by np »

Going to do a service on a mates 106 1.5D,2000 W.
1,How do you change the fuel filter?Access looks a bit tight,is it the bolt through type?
2,the car doesn`t have A/C,but does it have a pollen/cabin filter?
3,What oil does it use?10/40,15/40 or ..........?
4,Whats the service interval?
Many thanks [:)]
beezer

Post by beezer »

Service intervals are listed as 12 monthly (after initial one at 6 months). Not sure about fuel filter without seeing it but looking at the price, I reckon it screws off like an oil filter. If you give me an e-mail address I can send you a spec list for lubricants etc.
samcro

Post by samcro »

recently changed the fuel filter on my 106 1.5D. Fairly straightforward. Its located on the righthand side of the engine (when facing the engine from front of car) and unscrews oil filter style. Collecting spilled fuel is a bit tricky as space can be tight. There is a drain plug (plastic thing) on the bottom of the filter with a hoze nipple but this didn't allow all the fuel to drain out properly.
Remember to prime the fuel system again after filter renewal. Bleed screw is located in the housing above where the filter screws in.
I've used 15/40 oil in mine for the last few changes as reccomended in the manual. Not sure about pollen/cabin filters.
As for the service interval. I think its every 10000 miles. Can check that in the pug manual though. Haynes manual reccomends soemthing like every 6000 miles.
np
My Cars:

Post by np »

Ok,thanks to both.I cant find a pollen filter listed for it,so i dont think it has one.