Whos a naughty boy then...

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

Er, Marty, no chance she ever checks the URLs in your address drop-down? [}:)] If you ever disappear from this forum, we will know why ....
FFX-DM
My Cars:

Post by FFX-DM »

It's also unwise to assume that no women read these forums!
(these sort of tactics also work with men, he he he!)
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Stempy</i>

How come those alloys are only £200 a set?? That seems a bit of a bargain, £50 for a new wheel.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
eBay again, full set of boxed brand spankers (sans rubber of course and £20 delivery) with fixing bolts - Nice[8D]Image
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FFX-DM</i>

It's also unwise to assume that no women read these forums!
(these sort of tactics also work with men, he he he!)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I never assume that! I know my wife doesnt read the forum though... evertime she comes into the room and im on the forum its "what do you find to read on that?" - of she who lives on eBay!
x
davek-uk
My Cars:

Post by davek-uk »

In that case I think I'll e-bay some information. It might be worth something to someone. Let's see "Have You a Newly Damaged Xantia - Save money on scraped/cracked back colour coded bumper repairs - You may not have to pay a penny!"
You've pulled a blinder so far. It's lucky most girlies don't look over cars very often.
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

martyhopkirk > wait untill she's asleep, then tell her, when your found out (and you will be)you can say "I told you about it dear" "and you agreed it was your fault dear"
he he he