Citroen Museum

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

paranoid
My Cars:

Citroen Museum

Post by paranoid »

A few months ago somebody put a link to photos taken at the citroen museum in france, don't suppose anybody still has it do they. Can't seem to find it [:D]
DomF9
My Cars:

Post by DomF9 »

No, but I have got a lot of photos I took from the site. Had a rummage, and came up with =
http://members.lycos.nl/citroenazu/newpage13.html
Hope that helps
Regards
Dom
paranoid
My Cars:

Post by paranoid »

Thanks mate,
DomF9
My Cars:

Post by DomF9 »

If you go down to the bottom of that page, there are more links. I'm just going through them myself. God, I'd hate to live next door to that place.... I'd never be out of it!!!
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

Yes im not quite sure what I would do if let loose in the Visa section there! Not sure if general public can go in? Read about car clubs that have so perhaps its only open a few days a year or something with prior arrangement?
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

No, it is almost certainly a secret dumping ground where they harbour cars they no longer wish us to remember. Citroen only ever made the DS so the Visa, Gs and BX are not just forgotten, but dealers' parts departments are brainwashed so that they swear that the cars never existed at all.
paranoid
My Cars:

Post by paranoid »

[:D]Believe there looking for a BX with retro fitted air-con, to see how it should have been done[:D][:D]
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

One of my partners in crime has been categorically assured by our local Citroen dealer this very week that BXs were never imported to Britain with aircon. I rest my case unless of course The Bolt's encroaching senility caused him to enquire of a fish and chip shop.
Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Great site [:D] Some of the more experimentle cars seen if made to day would surley look beter and be talked about alot more than any Renault (shaking that a**). Wouldn't mind any of the Xsara's or ZX's in the rally spec. [8D][8D]
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

Is this what you were looking for??
http://www.citroenet.org.uk/html/c/conservatoire1.html
or if you want to stay closer to home, have a look at this; that would be enough to get me excited, but then again, I do excite easily....[:D][:D][:D][:D]
http://www.citroenet.org.uk/photo/church/church01.html
Alan S
DomF9
My Cars:

Post by DomF9 »

Now that's impressive.
Stuart, build yer own... starting with the tail spoiler. Custom made £120. Then just convert from the roof down, like I'm doing!