For Sale

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Stu
My Cars:

For Sale

Post by Stu »

Citroen ZX VOLCANE TD,
115000 miles, silver, got 7 months MOT left,Alloys,Electrics work etc and inside is nice.
Read my back posts for the full story but the basics are the head gasket has went on the way back from when I purchased it, (throttle stuck open) put into garage and the head gasket has blown again after just 100 miles. they didn't do a very good job i'm afraid. they refused to repair it so I didn't pay them. So I get the feeling the head might be knackard and it was going to cost them to much. Now I'm no mechanic and I don't have the time but I've tried to strip the engine down to get the head tested, not quite there and i've run out of knuckles and am well hacked off with the whole thing. So About a month ago I paid £950 put a new tyre on it etc etc. it's and ok car but needs attention, If anybody is at all interested in buying this off me then e-mail me at stuart_collis2003@yahoo.co.uk.
The car will need to be towed or transported away. I'm in Thatcham berkshire area.
Mosser
My Cars:

Post by Mosser »

sounds like it needed skimming and they tried to get away with just a gasket change, If you get it skimmed it should be ok afterwards
cheesesliceking

Post by cheesesliceking »

For the third and final time.....[:0]
If Only We Had A For Sale Forum........
JohnM52

Post by JohnM52 »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cheesesliceking</i>

For the third and final time.....[:0]
If Only We Had A For Sale Forum........
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
but we have .... or have I missed the point?
Just back from holiday and trying to catch up with the list.