new C4

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Rob Marshall

new C4

Post by Rob Marshall »

Doesn't the new C4 look like a GSA???
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

No. The GSA was pretty. (And the original GS prettier still.)
Rob Marshall

Post by Rob Marshall »

The 5 door hatch version. The other versions look nothing like a GSA!
Rear slope, Ami 6 (or Anglia) anyone??!
Will it have hydropneumatics? Presumably not, as its a xsara replacement?!
bencowell

Post by bencowell »

Its going to be sprung, just softer than the 307.
Still, it looks gorgeous. But if you have a weak spot for the Xsara, the used prices will be good soon!
Paulxmski
My Cars:

Post by Paulxmski »

Seems from the curved back you might have to laydown in the back. My abs not working warning sounder is a great wake-up call as it is. Terrific system but the car needs to live in a hermetically sealed bubble otherwise any small amount of road dirt from wx and the systems off again. As for scented interiors, moving headlights and steering wheel controls why don't they concentrate on making a car that will be basically reliable, economical, maybe environmentally less damaging and send their distributors on ethical reform courses you know to Guatanamo or similar!
rossnunn
My Cars:

Post by rossnunn »

I was about to say can you imagine that with Citroen's reputation for electrics?? Nice.
One simple idea on the new C4 is the steering wheel that only the rim moves, aparently (and I never thought of this) a normal airbag has to be round(ish) because they don't know which way the steering wheel will be when the airbag goes off. By fixing the hub of the wheel they can put in a oblong shaped airbag - similar to the passangers, thus giving greater protection to head & chest. A simple idea, at pain to make I should think